|Doctor Name||K.L. Gupta|
|Education & Hospital|
|Medical Education||Diplomate N.B. d (Neph)|
|Area of Expertise||Diabetic Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Disease|
|Renal Transplantation and Critical Care Nephrology|
|Hospital||Grecian Super Speciality Hospital, Mohali|
Dr. KL Gupta is a Former Professor of Nephrology who has served in the prestigious Medical Institute PGIMER, Chandigarh for more than 4 decades and later on in Advanced Private Medical Institutions as well. There are 15 Book Chapters and 336 National & International Publications to his name. He has traveled the globe extensively and delivered many Orations and Lectures in India and Abroad. Dr. Gupta is the President of Nephrology, Urology, and Transplant Society of SAARC Countries and the President of the Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis. And the Past-President of the Indian Society of Nephrology and the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation.
- Awarded CAPD Fellowship by the International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis at the University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia.
- Shared First Prize for Best poster at the ISN -Satellite Congress, Santa Fe NM, USA
- National Awards
Dronacharya Award 2020 by AVATAR Foundation New Delhi
- Certificate and medal Given during Mrs P D Lakshmi Oration Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
- Gold medal delivered for B Nephrology, Lucknow
- Presidential Oration in NZ ISN Meeting at Agra
- Awarded Gold Medal
Balaji Gold Medal given during Balaji Oration at SVIMS Triputi